Fresh vegetables, meats, preserves, baked goods, prepared foods, and much more from Eastern Ontario just for you.
Watch for upcoming events at the Market.
We are now accepting qualifying applications for new vendors for the 5 market weeks of October.
These times have invited us all to contribute to developing resources and activity for the common good. We invite stakeholders in agri-food, artists, community organizations and the like to join in the effort.
Join the Cornwall Waterfron Farmers' Market in the oval space in front of the bandshell in Lamoureux Park in downtown Cornwall.
- Visitor entrances and exits are on:
- the east side of the clocktower ramp,
- the path coming from the Civic Centre, and
- the west side of the Bandshell.
- Please follow the direction of movement as indicated on pavement.
- Customer parking is in front of the Civic Center.
- NO vehicles may arrive behind the Civic Center.
- But persons requiring accessibility can access reserved parking behind the bandshell. They must have a provincial accessibility parking pass in the vehicle.
What are people saying?
Cornwall Standard Freeholder - First Cornwall Waterfront Farmers' Market draws buyers, vendors.
Ferme Butte et Bine - It was a huge success and you guys love sourdough.